1. Basic Policy
The company shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, related regulations and social order and position the protection of personal information vital to our business operation and endeavor to handle and protect personal information appropriately.
2. Purpose for using personal information
The company, in doing real estate dealings, will possess personal information provided in applications and contracts etc. received by applicants and buyers of properties for sale or purchase, potential tenants and current tenants of rental property, property owners who have entrusted their property and other right holders. We will also possess personal information provided by the database operator. This personal information will be used for the following purposes. However, if there are requests to cancel we will suspend its use to the extent that that does not hinder the business operation as stated below:
- ■In order to accurately provide information about what condominiums we have for sale and to rent
- ■In order to confirm the contents of an agreement of the contractor and to carry out after-sales service
- ■In order to carry out various surveys to grasp our customers' satisfaction level
- ■In order to provide contract information service in relation to real estate transactions with our company including sale/purchase, agency, rental, administration and management
- ■In order to contact our customers as need be
３．Secure management measures of personal information
- (1) The company will build appropriate yet logically safe and preventative measures in order to protect personal information and endeavor to prevent illegal access to personal information, as well as the loss, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- (2) The company will educate staff about protection of personal information and strictly manage our customer's personal information.
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
Personal information our company possesses will be provided to a third party in the following circumstances.
- (1) When consent is obtained from the individual
- (2) When required by law.
- (3) When it is necessary for the protection of life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- (4) When it is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of the affairs.
- (5) In addition, in the following circumstances personal information may be provided to a third party. Furthermore, if the relevant individual's requests, provision will cease.
■Providing personal information about the contractor to financial institutions, construction companies, judicial clerks and outsourced operators for housing loans, design amendment, registration and outsourcing of apartments.
■ For our group company's overall service, provision to the group company.
|Aoyama Housing Support
||Management/agent of real estate
Renting, sale and purchase of real estate
|8F, Kita-Otemachi Bldg,. 1-7-6, Uchi-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
・Data items to be provided: Name, address, phone number, email address etc. /method of provision: Document, postal items, telephone, facsimile, electronic data etc.
5. Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information of our customers which we possess as per the following.
- ■Purpose of Use
- (1) To provide accurate information about apartment sales and rental property
(2) To confirm contract details and for after sales service
(3) To carry out various surveys in order to grasp the satisfaction level of our customers
(4) To provide contract information service relating to transactions such as sale or purchase, agency, operation, management of our customer's real estate
- ■Personal data items
- (1) Name
(3) Phone number
(4) Alternative contact methods
- ■Extent of use
- Aoyama Mainland .co (our group company)
- ■Administrator of personal data
- Mainland Japan .co
(1) By telephone
Customer Relations Office
(2) By email
6. About third party vendors including Google ad serving
- (1) Our company's advertising is being placed in various internet websites by third party vendors including Google.
7. About obtaining access log information of our customers
Personal information provided by our customers and personal information automatically collected and recorded from our website will be used within the scope of the following purposes. Personal information automatically collected and recorded will include our customers' access log information (transition of access page, domain name, IP address, referring website information, browser type, access time and date, cookie information, search engine used, key word entered in the search engine, which URL you entered from out of all the click account URL in our email etc.) Access log information may be linked to customer information and recorded but it is only used to the extent necessary for the purpose of its use.
8. About the use of cookie
- (1) What is cookie?
- (2) About managing, setting up and deleting cookies
- Whether a cookie is sent from a website can be confirmed from your browser setting. If you set it up so that a notification is sent every time a cookie is sent, you can choose whether to accept or reject the cookie and you can also choose to reject all cookies. Also, there are cookies that are deleted when you stop viewing our website and there are those which are stored in your computer. You can also delete stored cookies. Even if you set it up to reject cookies and delete stored cookies, that will not hinder the viewing of the website but there are instances for example, that an application form will not operate properly.
9. Request to disclose, amend and cease use of personal information and questions and opinions regarding its handling
With any requests to disclose, amend and cease use of personal information that our company possess and other questions or opinions relating to the handling of our personal information, please contact the following.
- (1) Requests, questions and opinions of disclosure, amendment and termination of use regarding the handling of personal information
- ■By telephone
Customer Relations Office TEL 0120-634-319
(between 10 am-7 pm (Japan time) weekdays.)
- (2) When requesting suspension of telemarketing
- Our company, in relation to the use of personal information for such things as telemarketing, as mentioned in above 2, will quickly terminate its use as and when requested by the individual.
By filling out the inquiry form below and sending it, telemarketing will stop. Furthermore, there is no fee involved.
※Please indicate as such in the form.
This website uses SSL for encrypted communication.
Inputted personal information will never leak to a third party during communication.